Personal data - any information about an identified or identifiable person;
Data processing - any operation or sequence of operations carried out by automated or non-automated means on personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, recording, sorting, systematisation, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval, access, use, disclosure through transmission, distribution or otherwise making available, as well as collation or aggregation with other data, restriction, deletion or destruction.
Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 2016 April 27 Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Cookie - a small text file that the website [https://d-s.lt/] saves on the visitor's terminal device (computer, mobile phone).
Other terms as defined in the Regulation, the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data and other legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania regulating the processing and protection of personal data.
- Save the cookies you use to your terminal device that visits this page.
- When ordering goods in the section of the website [https://d-s.lt/krepselis/]
- By filling in the fields on the registration form in the section of the website [https://d-s.lt/registracija/].
- Upon request in the section of the website [https://d-s.lt/kontaktai/]
- The type of browser you're using.
- Your browsing history.
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address assigned to your terminal.
- Viewed sections of the webpage.
- Other information about your actions on the website.
- Ensure the functionality of the website.
- Improve and develop the website to meet your browsing needs.
- Introduce new features on the website that make it easier to use, search for information on the page, and make the website more accessible to a wider audience.
- Analyze user behavior while browsing our website.
- Ensure the development of marketable goods.
- Offer you products for sale that meet your browsing behavior and needs.
- Link your website to a social networking [https://www.facebook.com/displejaussistemos/] account;
- Keep statistics about how our website is being used.
- Required cookies to identify mobile devices and display the content of our website. These cookies collect information about the width of the screen resolution.
- Features-enhancing cookies that allow you to identify and count visitors to your website, track which sections of your website visitors have visited, which previous pages visitors have visited, and collect other information related to your use of the website. These cookies provide us with information that is used to improve the website and to implement new features.
- Functional cookies that identify the user on our website so that the user can log in to the website, order goods, view their order history and perform other actions.
Cookies are used with your consent. By visiting the pop-up window on the homepage, you can agree to the storage of all cookies used on the website on your terminal device. If you do not want to consent to the storage of all cookies used on this website, go to the cookie management settings, where you can indicate which categories of cookies you agree with. The required cookies are stored on your terminal device, regardless of whether you have given your consent, because without these cookies, this page would not work properly. If you do not consent to the storage of functional or performance-enhancing cookies, repeatedly visiting our website will not save your selected settings. ( recommended )
WHAT ELSE DO YOU HAVE?
By agreeing to the storage of cookies on your terminal device, as well as by submitting a request on our website, you acquire the following rights:
- The right of access to the personal data you process.
- the right to request the rectification, addition or deletion of personal data processed by you.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to receive personal data relating to you that you have provided to Us in a structured, commonly used and computer-readable form and to transfer such data to another data controller.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
In case of non-compliance with the requirements of the Regulation, the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data or other laws and legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania regulating the processing of personal data or otherwise violating your rights and freedoms, please contact us. If we cannot help you, you can apply to the State Data Protection Inspectorate in accordance with the law.